● Made entirely in the EU (Portugal) ● High-quality print ● Material: 100% organic cotton ● Possibility of return after 365 days under Warranty 365 ● OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificate
Let the countdown begin. Under the Astronaut bedding, the stars will be closer than ever. The astronaut dress that adorns the bedding is a 100% original replica of the real dress used by astronauts for space travel. All you have to do is lie down and prepare for space travel.
The bedding boasts a quality fabric, as it is made of 100% organic cotton and is also the holder of the OEKO-TEX standard 100 certificate, which ensures that the bedding is completely safe for your toddlers and the environment.
Its fabric is densely woven, weighs as much as 160 weaves, and is made entirely in the EU, specifically in Portugal.
It is recommended to turn the bedding outwards when washing it in the washing machine. It is important to wash it at 40 ° C. Bed linen can also be ironed, but not more than 150 ° C.
Not suitable for soaking, tumble drying at high temperatures or for washing in dry cleaners.
- Bed linen 135x200 cm + 1 pillowcase 50x75 cm (pillowcase is adjustable to different sizes), zipper closure
- Bed linen 140x200/220 cm + 1 pillowcase 60x70 cm (pillowcase is adjustable to different sizes), closing with hotel folding
- Bed linen 200x200 cm + 2 pillowcases 60x70 cm (pillowcase is adjustable to different sizes), zipper closure
- Zip closure or hotel flap - Allowed to dry in the dryer - Washing at temperatures up to 60 ° C
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order.